Monday, January 18, 2010

Howdy there Kenny! - Shout-out from Super star Riley Weston


http://www.rileyweston.com

LIMON CO (IFS) - From time to time, I really have some artists that listen to us. Thank you Riley for your sound bytes. -KHS

I just wanted to thank you so much for the recent download of my single, IF I SAID HOWDY TO YOU (for KDTN Radio One). It's getting a little exciting! It's now getting airplay in too many countries to mention as well as here in the states.

I've done some interviews here, in Ontario and the UK and two are this week in Wisconsin. I was also just asked to sing the National Anthem for an upcoming NHL game between the Anaheim Ducks and the Detroit Red Wings and the Los Angeles Kings have me on their standby list.

If your program uses sound bytes & you'd like one, please give a holler and I'll throw one down for you. I'll also be blogging about your station this week!

many thanks kenny!
:O)
riley

No comments:

Post a Comment

SDCOGTV

Watch videos at Vodpod and tech videos and more of my videos

Followers

Blog Archive